We are hiring!
JG Research & Evaluation is seeking a full time (40 hours/week) Senior Quantitative Researcher with strong project management, data analysis and writing skills to contribute to several applied assessment and evaluation projects focused on improving public health and food systems. Details below and full job listing here.
The Senior Quantitative Researcher will report directly to the two Principal Researchers and will work on several ongoing projects focused on behavioral health treatment and recovery systems, program evaluation for public health and sustainable agriculture technical assistance programs, and data management and reporting systems for health services providers. Day-to-day tasks will include:
- Project management, including planning and research design (25%)
- Analyzing, summarizing and interpreting data sets from primary and secondary sources (20%)
- Finding, reviewing and summarizing current literature on specific topics (15%)
- Collaborative report writing (20%)
- Client and staff engagement and management (20%)
JG Research and Evaluation is a small, privately owned company based in Bozeman, MT. We focus on work in public health and epidemiology, agricultural and environmental resource management, and rural livelihoods, using a variety of approaches and methods to present information in ways that are useful to clients. This is a flexible position with a preference for someone based in Montana or willing to relocate to Montana. We offer flexible work hours and value a balance between work and play for ourselves and our employees.
- PhD in social sciences, epidemiology or public health and 3+ years of experience in applied professional settings
- Strong data management and analysis skills
- Strong writing skills
- Project management experience in any field
- Experience working with government (federal or state) agencies and/or non-profit organizations that provide health or social services
- Experience or training in survey research design and implementation
- Based in Montana or willing to relocate to Montana
Salary and benefits:
- Position is a 1.0 FTE with salary of $70,000-75,000, depending on experience
- Paid sick and vacation days, and family leave
- Contributions to employee retirement account
- Health insurance contribution
To apply, please send the following to email@example.com:
- A current resume
- A cover letter explaining your background and interest in the position
- Names and contact information for three professional references
- A short professional writing sample
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis starting January 5, 2022.
Full job description can be downloaded here: Senior Quantitative Researcher job ad